Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Re-introductions

I had a photography blog long ago, but being me with a fabulous memory I forgot both ID and password. The old blog ended with me having a whinge about not getting anywhere in the band photography world, but now I'm back and really I don't care if I never take photos at a festival or inside a massive arena, because I've been there and it ain't that great.
Late last year I had some problems, mainly getting stressed out at gigs. Turns out I have Asperger's syndrome which is a form of autism. It was a lot to deal with at the time, but I'm pretty cool with it now. Going to gigs is still tough especially with my hypersensitivity to sound.
You can read all about it here: http://latedx.wordpress.com

I've been taking photos of a lot of bands this year, nothing compared to a few years back but it's a competitive industry. 
Oh yeah, wanted to at least call this blog LTTL but that was taken, so I threw in another of my 345 nicknames.

Stick around, hopefully I'll get to add some photos to this blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment