Monday, September 14, 2009

Canon Photo5 Competition



So I got my box today, twenty or so minutes after I found out that I have another photo project, but more on that later.
The Canon Photo5 Competition starts with a cardboard box and inside there are 5 different photographic categories. For example there is an action one where you must capture paint splattering, another is a close-up of hundreds and thousands and another involves a person and a pair of spectacles. I'm racking my brains right now trying to figure out how best to present these. It's going to be a lot of fun though.
What I need is a volunteer for the spectacles/ portrait category. If any of my friends want to be involved in that let me know. It'll have to be done in the next couple of weeks. Entries close November 1st.
Tomorrow I'm going to attempt the Bokeh/ experiment category. 
The prize is a Canon 5D Mark II, which is perhaps the best model Canon has. 

The other news is that I have been chosen to display some live band photos for Disability Week in December. So I have to print out some more images to show Essential Personnel (my job network).

No comments:

Post a Comment