Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Poison the Well + Fear Before


Another gig I wanted to shoot and got to was Poison the Well at Manning Bar, October 23. I was a bit moody so didn't feel like taking social photos like I normally did. It was great to get in front of the barrier again.
I've been a fan of Poison the Well for a few years, nothing really obsessive and I've only heard a few songs by Fear Before. But they were awesome. I thought I'd get head spins from the music for sure (sensory sensitivity) but nothing like that really happened.
Ambrosia and Homewrecker were the two local support bands and they were brilliant. The singer of Homewrecker reminds me of the singer of Takedown. It brought me back to the day where I saw hardcore bands in churches and record stores and had to avoid being knocked over by the lead singer. I'm talking 'bout you Eamon.
Not really much else I'd like to add, so here are some photos:





No comments:

Post a Comment