Sunday, October 11, 2009

Filth Festival photos

All last week I had been planing just to take photos of After the Fall, then a day before the gig I find out it's a festival that starts at 1pm rather than 8pm. So after a week of working all day I have to get up at 7am on a weekend and catch a train to Sydney.
I was pretty much just there for After the Fall and Calling All Cars but I did enjoy a few other bands at the festival including The Vignettes, Alter Ego Mania, Royal Chant and The Protectors.
I don't really know much about The Filth but I was impressed with the festival that I'd probably go to a few more shows.

On with the photos. I haven't had much time to edit these properly because I'm working so much. I haven't even got time to say who's who in the photos.






















">


















No comments:

Post a Comment